This Website is operated by desirethelook(“the Seller“, “we”, “us”, “our”).
The customer (“you”, ”your”) is a natural person who is of legal age and who is not acting within the context of practicing a profession or conducting a business, with whom the Seller concludes an Agreement.
The Website is www.desirethelook.com.
The Product is a BE product that the Seller offers for sale on the Website.
The Order is a purchase of one of more product(s) placed by the Buyer on the Website in accordance with the procedure and the terms described in this document.
The Purchase Price is the price indicated on the Website for a Product, including VAT.
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
2. ORDER PLACEMENT AND COMPLETION PROCEDURE
2.1 Order placement
The Customer can place an order on or via the Website in the following manner:
-The Customer selects the Product desired in the desired style, color and size,
-The Customer adds the Product in the cart,
-The Customer checks his order and proceeds to check out filling in all his personal and address details,
-The Customer checks the information provided,
-The Customer selects a payment method and processes the payment,
-The Customer receives a confirmation e-mail of the Order that has been placed
-N.B. This first confirmation e-mail does NOT mean that the payment went through and that the order has been completed.
-If the e-mail address provided is wrong, Body Engineers will NOT be able to send any confirmation e-mail or further information about the order and/or about the shipment.
2.2 Discount Code
desirethelook is entitled of offering Discount Codes and Store Credit in the following cases, among others:
– If the Customer returns one or more product(s) requiring Store Credit with Free Shipping (Shipping costs will be included only in the first return. If the Customer will return the product(s) a second time, Shipping costs will not be included in the code provided by desirethelook,
– If desirethelook decides to offer special discounts to any Customer on selected products,
– If desirethelook decides to offer special discounts to any Customer on the entire store,
– If desirethelook decides to offer special discounts to one specific Customer because of a peculiar situation.
Personal Discount Codes Body Engineers will offer to one specific Customer will be valid for one year starting from the date in which it was created and given to the Customer.
The Discount Code will expire one day before the date in which it was created of the following year at 11.59 PM.
If the Discount Code will not be used within the specified date and time, the credit will be lost.
In peculiar cases, desirethelook is entitled of creating personal Discount Codes with validity different from one year. The Customer will always be informed about the different expiry date and the Code will be created only after the Customer will have agreed with the terms proposed by desirethelook
Personal Discount Codes are usable only one time and the entire amount has to be used in one single time.
2.3 Order completion
After the Customer has placed an order, desirethelook will:
– Check all the order details,
– Check if the address provided is correct (if it isn’t our customer Support will contact the Customer as soon as possible requiring a correct address),
– Check if all the ordered items are in stock (if there is any sold out item, our customer Support will contact the Customer as soon as possible offering a suitable solution),
– Check if the payment has been processed and received,
– Decide whether to accept or reject the order (read section 2.3 for further information about rejected orders).
If desirethelook will decide to accept the order, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail that will inform him/her that the order has been completed and that it will be processed and shipped as soon as possible.
2.4 Order Rejection
desirethelook will be entitled to reject the Order placed by the Customer in the following cases, among others:
– If the information that the Customer has filled in is incorrect, incomplete and/or false, or if the Seller is reasonably entitled to doubt whether that is the case,
– If the Customer’s payment is not received,
– If the Customer has already failed to comply with his/her payment obligations towards the Seller in the past,
– If the Customer has already caused serious inconvenience to the Seller in the past,
– If the Customer in the past has failed to accept and/or collect Orders that he/she placed with the Seller,
– If there is an obvious mistake or clerical error, for example in the prices indicated on the Website,
– If the Seller cannot deliver the Order to the address provided by the Customer.
If an Order is rejected, Beast And A Beauty will contact the Customer as soon as possible.
2.5 Conclusion of the agreement
3. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
3.1 Shipping time and carrier
The Order is processed and from our logistics as soon as possible (within 1-10 business days) after it has been completed.
All our shipments are made using a carrier designated by us.
Changing deliver carrier under special request made by the Customer is not a possibility
During sales delays are possible The Customer will always be notified by the Seller via e-mail about possible delays and/or changes.
3.2 Shipping address and Personal information
After the order has been processed and packed, it will be shipped to the address indicated by the Customer, provided that the mentioned address is complete and correct.
If the address provided is incorrect and/or incomplete, the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible via the e-mail address and/or the phone number the Customer indicated himself/herself, provided that the indicated personal information is correct and complete.
If the Customer provided any incorrect and/or incomplete personal and address information, as already specified, the Seller has no responsibility in eventual delivery delays and/or failures.
3.3 Solving an eventual inconvenience
The risk with respect to any damage to or loss of the Products will be transferred to the Customer as from the time at which the Products are delivered.
If any inconvenience will occur before the delivery, the Customer must contact our Customer Support providing order number, address information and clear explanation of the inconvenience. Our Customer Support will handle the complaint as soon as possible and will find a suitable solution in agreement with the Customer.
During sales responding time might be extended and the Customer will always be notified by the Seller via e-mail about possible delays and/or changes.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices indicated on the Website are denominated in euros, are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are exclusive of shipping costs.
The return shipping costs will be borne by the Customer.
The total Purchase Price will be indicated in the Cart and in the confirmation e-mails the Customer receives after completing his/her order (read section 2 for further information about confirmation e-mails).
4.2 Price variation
The Seller will be entitled to adjust the prices indicated on the Website from time to time without any notice being required.
The prices indicated at the time at which the Order is placed will be deemed to be the prices that form part of the Agreement.
Payment may be made using the methods indicated on the Website and must be made in advance in order to fulfill the Order and complete the Agreement.